Ethernet fiber optic transceivers have single-mode, multi-mode, single-fiber, dual-fiber, 100 mbit/s, 1000 mbit/s, carrier-grade and industrial-grade quality. They are stable, reliable and are the preferred equipment for network high-definition monitoring.
The ethernet fiber optic transceiver is a bidirectional transparent converter that provides ethernet data signals to fiber optic data signals. It can transmit ethernet signals through fiber optic lines to break through the limit of 100 meters of transmission distance, so that Ethernet network coverage is greatly extended.
Optical fiber data communication has the characteristics of long communication distance, large communication data capacity and is not easy to be interfered. Optical fiber has penetrated into all aspects of our life.
However, since the original network systems are based on cable communication, the emergence of optical fiber transceivers ensures that electrical signals and optical signals can be smoothly converted to each other. It is suitable for telecommunications, broadcasting, broadband networks and other ethernet network environments that require high speed, high data traffic, high performance and high reliability.
The fiber optic transceiver manufacturers provide product feature of the Ethernet fiber optic transceiver is that not only the network interface adapts itself, but also supports a variety of working modes.
1. The ethernet fiber optic transceiver has 10/100M network interface self-adaptation, and the network interface of the ethernet fiber optic transceiver automatically detects the direct connection and automatically adapts crossover connection mode.
2. The ethernet fiber optic transceiver supports a variety of working modes: pass-through mode, store-and-forward mode, transceiver mode and use the toggle switch to set the working mode.
3. The ethernet optical fiber transceiver has a disconnection indication function. When the optical fiber or network cable is disconnected, all connections are automatically disconnected.
4. The ethernet fiber optic transceiver types can be powered by an external power supply or a USB interface.
5. The fiber interface FC/SC/ST of the ethernet fiber optic transceiver is optional. Fiber single-mode and multi-mode can be selected.
6. The ethernet optical transceiver provides ultra-low latency data transmission and is completely transparent to the network protocol.
PRIMUS IT Limited. has been committed to the development, manufacture and marketing of fiber optic transceivers.
PRIMUS IT Limited. has the research and development, production and processing capabilities of complete products from TO-CAN, OSA to optical transceivers, covering active modules of transmission and data communication with different rates and different packages. The products are mainly used and widely used in SDH/SONET, Ethernet, Fibel channel, FTTx, LTE (telecom) and IDC (data communication) optical fiber transmission/access systems.
PRIMUS IT Limited has our own professional R&D team, advanced production equipment laboratory and strict quality control system to ensure product reliability and traceability. At the same time, we are the official strategic partner of CTST to jointly serve the extensive needs of customers. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.